* They are easy to grow
* Drought tolerant once established
* A great friend to our planet's pollinators
* Seeds are easy to harvest and save for future planting
* And did I mention how gorgeous they are?
They prefer full sun and should be watered daily until established. Recommended spacing for each seed bomb is 1 ft.!
* Six seed bombs per recyclable clam shell
* Each seed bomb measures approximately 1.25 inches
* Clam shell measures 4.5x3.5x1.5 inches
Each seed bomb is made with post-consumer paper and hand-selected, high-quality, non-GMO seeds. The seeds are protected by the paper and only need to be placed on top of the soil, not covered by soil. As the seeds germinate, the paper will biodegrade as the roots grow down into the soil. Each package will come with directions.
These seed bombs can be used for guerrilla gardening purposes or to add some extra beauty to your home garden. These seeds were specifically chosen for their resiliency and make a perfect gift for those with a green thumb or not!
Happy Gardening!! And, please bomb responsibly!!!